Pages

nyfw and homework from a former life.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015


sometimes it feels like a separate life when i studied fashion in school. and really even while i was in school, i knew the route in fashion i was going to take wasn't going to be super traditional (two kids in the two years after graduating, not the most traditional "fashion route.")
we spent a lot of time researching for upcoming projects by watching runway shows and pulling out trends and design inspiration. and since this past week was fashion week in nyc, I decided to pretend like I was back in school and do a little homework.
i pinned a few of my favorite looks from some of my favorite designers. (side note: pinterest would have been really helpful in college. and that sentence alone makes me feel old.)

nyfw/littlekind pinterest board

No comments:

Post a Comment